This legal notice sets out the rules for the use of the website available at autonomynow.co (“Website”), the administrator of which is Autonomy Now Sp. z o.o. (Autonomy) with its registered office in Warsaw (00-614), Rektorska 4, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000844208, NIP: 7010986029.
- The content of the website, all content presented on the website (including without limitation text, graphics, photos, audio files and software) are the proprietary intellectual property of the Company (or partner companies cooperating with the Company) and is legally protected by copyright and other provisions regarding intellectual property protection. It is possible to download information from the website, however the Company retains all rights to the content of the website or the information referred to on the website.
- The information contained on this site is provided for information purposes. Reproduction, modification or use of this information other than for informational purposes, copying or saving on any media in part or in whole the content contained on the site, and then publicly making available or distributing by any means of communication (including placing on other pages) Internet), as well as the unauthorized use or distribution of any materials derived from the site may constitute a violation of copyright and trademarks and other legal regulations and is subject to civil and criminal penalties. Requests for permission to use the content provided on the site, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Some photo elements, logos and texts placed on the website are the property of third parties and are protected by copyright belonging to these entities. The Company does not guarantee that the use of materials displayed on the website does not infringe the rights of other entities.
- All trademarks, brand names, company logos and symbols displayed on the website are the property of the Company or partner companies cooperating with the Company. Trademarks, brand names, company logos and symbols belonging to the Company may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The User is obliged to use the website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices.
- Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience. The company does not express any opinion as to the content of any third party websites and disclaims responsibility for the use of these websites as well as for information provided by third parties.
- The information provided on the website does not constitute an offer, invitation to tender or public promise pursuant to the Civil Code or the Act of 27 July 2002. on specific conditions of consumer sales and amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended). The content on the site is for information purposes only and not legally binding. Please do not rely solely on the information contained on the site when making a purchase decision or other commercial or financial transaction. Detailed technical data of the presented products can be obtained from our specialists.
- The company makes efforts to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate and current, but does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of this information. In order to update the content of the website, the Company may change the website at any time without prior notice. The company does not undertake to update information or other materials posted on the site.
- The Website may contain information about future events. This type of information depends on many different factors, including scientific, business, economic and financial; therefore, the effect of these factors may differ from those listed on the page.
- The company takes no responsibility for the use of the site. All users agree that they open and use the website and content at their own risk. The Company or any other entity involved in the creation or delivery of the site will not be held liable for any damages, including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or moral damages, arising from the user’s access to the site, use or inability to use the site, or errors or omissions in its content.
- The provisions of this legal notice are subject to Polish law. If any point, condition or provision of this legal notice is found to be unlawful, invalid, ineffective or impracticable for any reason, the validity and enforceability of the remaining points, conditions and provisions will not be in any way compromised or affected.
- The Company may at any time change the terms of this legal notice by updating it.
All rights reserved by AutonomyNow™